This is a Talent & Organization (TO) Strategy role. In TO, we help clients co-create the workforce of the future. How? We make decisions based on insights. We give people the tools and roadmaps to do their best work. We create digital experiences employees love. We teach companies how to grow great, forward-thinking leaders. Our approach and our people put us at the front of the pack for talent, HR and organizational consulting. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, transformational change management and beyond.
Accenture Academy professionals target the right client opportunities in the skilling/talent management space, grow quality pipeline, solution opportunities that address each client's unique skilling issues and requirements and create mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships.
This role focuses on the origination, managment and closure of skilling/talent managment opportunities through comprehensive client solutioning and needs analysis, ongoing qualification, resource managment, proposal development, management of client interactions, and negotiation/closing activites.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Learning and skilling/talent management knowledge
- Quickly understand each client's specific needs and requirements in the skilling/talent development space
- Develop a solution for each client's needs and requirements in the skilling/talent development space that integrates Accenture resources (such as Accenture Academy) and consulting services, as well as external ecosystem partners/resources
- Manage ongoing client relationships after an opportunity has closed
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in skilling/talent development
- Contribute to assets, offerings and thought leadership development based on client requirements
- Develop talent strategies and transformational programs
- Develop a network and work in cross functional teams composed of Strategy, Consulting, Technology, Interactive, and Operations practices
- Use AI tools and platforms to analyze skills which drive talent acquisition and development strategies
- Build broader Accenture solutions
- Build awareness of Accenture Academy across internal and external stakeholders
Typically, we work at client sites. Travel update: Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be our top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Location is negotiable.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of solutioning experience required, preferably in the skilling/talent development space
- Minimum 3 years of experience in prospect identification, client development, proposal generation, negotiations and closing
- Minimum 2 years of experience meeting or exceeding account team expectations
- Learning, eLearning, research or related SaaS experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience proposing solutions to C-Suite or VP level key decision makers
- Minimum 3 years consulting experience
Skills (must have minimum of 3)
- Exceptional solutioning skills, preferably in the skilling/talent development space
- Excellent executive relationship building skills and a proven ability to negotiate complex solutions
- Significant experience in prospect and pipeline development in new markets and industry verticals
- Experience developing new business and driving solutions at an average value of $200,000 or more.
- Ability to create and deliver influential C-level communications with clarity, confidence and enthusiasm.
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting (either military or civilian).
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting (either military or civilian).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Columbus,TX - Dallas
Adobe Campaign/Marketo Solution Architect
Operations Solution Architect Senior Manager - Marketing Operations
Posted 1 day ago
Enterprise Solution Architect; Pre Sales
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.