Accenture Interactive—a new breed of agency that’s all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it’s foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world’s largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people’s lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world’s greatest experiences.
Visit us here to l earn more about what makes us the Experience Agency.
If you relish delivering business, engaging with great brands and aiding clients to transform their marketing and digital organizations, we want to meet you! If you love innovating and building industry leading digital solutions, we want to meet you!! There is never a typical day at Accenture Interactive, that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Your role will require you to directly work with clients to bring ideas and innovation to life, building customer relationships and digital marketing, ecommerce, and omni-channel solutions. You will aid our clients to transform their marketing organizations - Strategize, design, develop and implement operating models, organizational constructs that enable our clients to change the manner in which they deliver value through marketing. You will also be accountable for helping to drive and deliver new ideas with clients and lead teams to ensure client value. You’ll engage in projects that design and stand up/activate Accenture’s agency services. You’ll lead strategic engagements and teams that encompass a wide range of activities, including assessments and roadmaps to provide recommendations, and activating new ways of working using agile rhythms and enabling leading digital platforms such as Adobe and Salesforce.
Here’s a snapshot of your responsibilities:
- Developing new operating models and organizational structures for our clients that encompass people, process, technology and governance within and across marketing organizations in order to unlock value and meet desired business outcomes.
- Lead teams to deliver value through developing new and updated operating models, marketing processes, change, training and communication plans and aid our clients to roll-out and stand up transformational changes within their organization
- Gather and analyze information from our clients to determine the most valuable opportunities to improve integrated marketing performance and operations, and orchestrate roadmaps, organizations and operations to deliver this.
- Identifying ineffectiveness and areas of opportunity within a client’s marketing organization and determining strategic implications. Lead teams to define detailed plans, inclusive of people, process and technology, to generate improvements
- Leverage knowledge of marketing strategy, brand and campaign operations to develop and implement plans and approaches. Enable client teams to operate in a “new way of working”
- Engaging with working leadership level clients to collaborate on solutions and approaches to improve and grow their ability to meet business objectives
- Supporting new business opportunities through, participating in pitches and RFP responses
- Collaborating with other functional teams to deliver more holistic transformation solutions such as brand, creative and marketing strategy
- Support and participate in thought leadership for marketing challenges to orchestrate and operate in new ways, including Agile Marketing, to achieve their goals
- Lead activation engagements to aid clients to operate in new ways, in agile rhythms and to make the most of experience platforms such as Adobe
- Minimum of 6 years of marketing / marketing operations experience with integrated CRM, direct-response and/or data-driven marketing with/for B2C, B2B or B2B2C organizations
- Minimum of 3 years in a leadership capacity defining strategies and plans that improve and grow business outcomes
- Minimum of 2 years of experience consulting, as a marketing strategist or defining process and organizational design solutions in a business environment
- Minimum of 5 years + experience working within a digital business or digital agency
- Minimum of 5 years of professional services in digital business, or digital marketing to include solutions for Fortune 500 clients,
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
Core management consulting skills including:
- Strategic skills: strong critical thinker, ability to architect solutions, and clearly communicate strategic ideas in a clear, simple manner
- Subject matter knowledge in integrated marketing operations and processes with expertise in understanding nuances of data-driven multichannel relationship marketing organizations that cross web, mobile, social, email, and traditional direct marketing channels and working with leading class digital platforms such as Adobe
- Experience leading and facilitating working sessions with both teams and leaders,
- Experience architecting, implementing and managing organizational change a plus
- Experience designing, developing and implementing marketing and digital processes and ways of working that bring agility to teams, as well as rolling out new organizational capabilities / Knowledge of digital marketing best practices and leading measurements
- Ability to establish and grow long term trusted relationships over time. Being the trusted ”go to“ person
- Proven experience leading teams to deliver quality results and outputs per agreed timelines and plans
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Willingness to learn new things, innovate and grow
- Able to collaborate across disciplines, teams and organizational lines
- Understanding of CRM strategic concepts and services
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $99,900 - $168,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CO - Denver,CT - Hartford,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IA - Des Moines,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.