Accenture Interactive—a new breed of agency that’s all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it’s foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world’s largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people’s lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world’s greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency.
Marketing Services Associate Campaign Manager
Accenture Interactive Digital Marketing Services professionals help our clients achieve increased operational efficiency and effectiveness for direct marketing communications. In addition, our professionals design marketing programs that help our clients achieve their acquisition, growth and retention objectives across B2C, B2B and B2B2C business models. These technologies typically include campaign management, lead and/or loyalty management, content management, and data management solutions.
The Marketing Services Associate Campaign Manager assists in planning and executing marketing strategies on behalf of our clients, as well as drive operational efficiencies. They provide leadership and expertise for the Campaign Execution Leads and the offshore Campaign Operations team. They work closely with Customer Marketing Strategy and the Campaign Technology Lead to ensure successful execution, monitoring and campaign reporting.
- Coordinates campaign timelines for the client and manage client expectations throughout delivery
- Key participant in weekly, monthly, and quarterly client meetings sharing operational reporting, KPIs, and drives project improvement opportunities
- Leads, manages, and coaches the campaign management and operations team on-shore and off-shore with shared focus on growth of existing skillset
- Collaborates with Customer Marketing Strategy and Planner, Release teams, Client and related Marketing Services teams to ensure successful campaign execution
- Recognizes opportunities for expansion of existing services and/or potential for new services; leverages SMEs across the organization to aide in sales opportunities
- Evaluates and streamlines business processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness as it relates to campaign operations and execution
- Participates in strategic planning meetings with the client and manages resource utilization and forecasting demand; ability to prioritize based on client’s business goals
- Participates in knowledge sharing across the Marketing Services practice, specifically with other Campaign Program Managers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
- 5 years of experience in marketing delivery roles within Direct Marketing, Campaign Management, Marketing Service Provider, Marketing Agency, and/or Marketing Operations
- Experience working in various Campaign Management Tool(s) including building and executing campaigns of varying complexities
- Understanding of leading practices in email marketing
- Understanding of integrated marketing across the entire prospect and customer lifecycle, and how marketing strategy, customer data, segments, channel, creative, content, and offers interact to drive desired business outcomes
- Understanding of marketing strategy with strong background in targeting, segmentation, test/control design, and campaign analytics/reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate project requirements, communicate project status, and interface with internal and external team members
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to lead across a team of marketing services and campaign execution professionals
- Comfortable leading a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with rapidly changing priorities and a high volume of projects
- Ability to evaluate concepts and present recommendations to senior leadership
- Experience with one or more of three key toolsets (Adobe Campaign, Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Exact Target)
- Experience across multiple verticals, e.g. Life Sciences, Retail, Financial Services
- Master’s Degree
- Direct client-facing experience
- Experience with one or more Workflow management tools such as Workfront, Jira, Allocadia, Aprimo
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
USA CO - Denver
West Integrated Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Strategic Marketing Campaign Specialist
Marketing & Communications
USA NY - New York
New York Metro Location Marketing & Communications Lead (One Manhattan West)
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago