Technology Architecture Delivery Manager
Technology Architecture Delivery Manager (Accenture LLP; Florham Park, NJ): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Technology Architecture Delivery Manager in Florham Park, NJ, and the job duties are as follows:
- Design, implement, and/or support world-class information technology architecture for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
- Conduct architecture assessments and define solutions for complex problems that require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Design, build, deliver, and run the engagement, platform, and/or product's required architecture (i.e. development, operations, execution, data, and application).
- Provide the work’s technical conscience by defining and driving the right solution to meet the technical performance, scalability, flexibility, operations, and capability needs.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals.
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments, and make decisions that will be implemented by the team.
- Design and ensure that technology standards are followed and evolve over time.
- Provide architecture quality assurance reviews for proposals and ongoing engagements.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 5 years of experience in each of the following:
- Architecting and delivering full-lifecycle software projects; and
- Developing system integration solutions based on Spring technologies.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Delivering projects, including leading group workshops and joint application design sessions;
- Working with remote delivery teams;
- Coordinating with stakeholders to gather business requirements, develop technical designs, and review deliverables;
- Providing technical leadership to implement batch, ETL, and API Implementations; and
- Life Insurance and Annuities business processes or operations.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.