Application Development Associate Manager
Application Development Associate Manager (Accenture LLP; Los Angeles, CA): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Application Development Associate Manager in Los Angeles, CA, and the job duties are as follows:
- Provide inputs to sprint planning / release plans, including details on specifications, interfaces, and staffing.
- Draft user stories interfaces for moderately complex components.
- Develop/Support new features development, rollouts, major/minor enhancements, and/or ongoing maintenance of existing applications.
- Work with Client IT team to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications.
- Provide primary support for implementation of application releases into production.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Engineering, or related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- All stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) delivering Custom Applications using Mainframe and Guidewire;
- Performing requirement analysis and technical specific reviews of Claims processing application(s);
- Developing functional designs and technical designs of Claims processing application(s);
- Utilizing Guidewire ClaimsCenter COBOL, JCL, and CICS;
- Providing technical and functionality support for Claims processing system and Guidewire claims center;
- File transfer configurations and services integrations support of IBM Mainframe; and
- Working with client functional teams, business process leads, end users, stakeholders, and teammates.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Microsoft Solution Architect
Posted 2 days ago
USA NJ - Florham Park
Epic MyChart Application Lead
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Quality Assurance Engineer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.