Location: San Antonio, TX
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Operating in the nation's Capital, we stay ahead of what’s coming next. Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile and interactive experiences that exceed our people’s expectations. Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
Unafraid to experiment and make decisions in a fast-paced environment. When our clients ask for more, you know just how to deliver. Numbers are your second language, allowing you to use data to make usable solutions. And you are a team player who can work with others to bring the best results.
· Collaborate as a team to identify, assess, and solve business problems
· Create statistical models and identify patterns in data
· Create data visualization dashboards to present findings
· Build applications on a web-based platform
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree OR 4 Years of active military experience, OR completion of AFS recognized training program (i.e. Codeup) OR 1 year of Data Analytics Experience in lieu of degree
Bonus Points if:
- Have a Bachelor’s or Masters Degree Computational Modeling and Data Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Statistics, Business Analytics or a related discipline
- You’re known for being analytical, looking at things from all angles.
- You have exposure and interest in Data Engineering, Visualization Engineering or Big Data
This role requires US Citizenship with no dual US Citizenship exceptions.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.