Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services, bring together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Operating in the nation’s Capital, we stay ahead of what’s coming next. Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile and interactive experiences that exceed our people’s expectations. Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
A leader and a problem-solver. You can live in both the now and the future, and you are always looking for a new challenge and how to use technology to get there. You are ready to build a team to creatively develop solutions for clients.
- Design, develop, and deliver analytics solutions with consideration for functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure, and performance
- Role includes leading the strategy and execution of analytics across business lines
- Role includes managing client relationships, sharing expertise, overseeing staff, and cultivating staff capabilities and expertise
- 7+ years of professional experience
- 4+ years’ experience in a leadership role, preferably with experience leading change and introducing new ways of working in an organization
- Experience supporting a federal healthcare agency
- Experience creating vision and technology innovations for data science
- Experiencing implementing and/or overseeing the implementation of advanced statistics such as: regression, clustering, decision trees, exploratory data analysis methodology, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, and neural networks
- Experience designing and developing methods, processes, and systems to consolidate and analyze structured and unstructured, diverse sources including "big data" sources
- Experience providing predictive modeling, statistical analysis, and hypothesis testing
- Possess the ability to negotiate complex scenarios and challenges and devise courses of action to resolve situations with predictable outcomes
- Ability to perform complex qualitative and quantitative analysis, synthesis findings, and create data visualizations
- Experience with developing solutions using advanced data visualization tools and languages, including R, Python, Excel, Tableau, or PowerBI
- US Citizens, no dual citizens
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
USA CA - San Francisco
Utility Industry Management Consulting Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Fraud Risk & Compliance Consulting Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Service & Support Transformation Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.