Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Certification Management Specialist will manage all activities associated with assessment life-cycle management, including design, development, deployment, analysis, and ongoing maintenance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design – co-create a valid assessment solution design with stakeholders and SMEs
- Participate and/or lead job task analysis, or similar needs assessment
- Manage stakeholder and SME expectations and involvement during design
- Ensure requirements (entry criteria, business case, measurement strategy, etc.) are met in design
- Adapt methodology (waterfall, agile, design thinking) based on group dynamics and best outcomes
- Development – collaboratively build the assessment solution with stakeholder/SMEs
- Conduct item writing workshops for SMEs
- Facilitate item review workshops (tech reviews) with SMEs
- Apply standard criterion to assessment build (design points, blueprinting, standard setting, etc.)
- Lead other assessment developers in overall project deliverables
- Manage budget and time/cost estimates, including change requests and managing expectations
- Ensure all reviews are applied (grammar/style, item congruence, assessment asset builds in various tools, quality reviews at all stages)
- Deployment – work with cross-functional teams to deploy the assessment solution
- Conduct UAT, system testing, etc. to ensure solutions works as expected
- Prepare and coordinate all collateral and communications (exam guide, stakeholder sign-off calls, etc.)
- Analysis – continually measure the impact and effectiveness of assessment solution
- Run quarterly assessment analysis to evaluate performance using classical test theory (CTT) statistics
- Evaluate throughput and other data points to determine assessment solution health
- Consult with psychometricians and security SMEs as needed or required
- Prepare and conduct monthly readouts for stakeholders
- Run – make necessary adjustments to assessment solution to keep viable and current
- Ensure continuous service delivery excellence on all aspects of the assessment design
- Manage any trouble-tickets impacting the program as needed
- Keep current with the industry landscape to ensure assessment solution is keeping pace with market changes, disruptions
- Liaise with stakeholders and business to advocate for the program
- Keep all stakeholders (service delivery, program manager, C-suite) current on life-cycle stage and general health of the assessment solution
- Minimum of 2 years of combined assessment development, instructional design and/or learning design experience
- Minimum of 1 year of project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree
Professional Skill Requirements
- Able to work remotely with flexibility in work schedule to collaborate with global counterparts
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
Business Process Specialization
Posted 3 days ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Customer Service Representative/Mortgage Loan Processor I
Business Process Specialization
Posted 8 days ago
USA TX - San Antonio
Insurance Billing Senior Analyst - Premier
Business Process Specialization
Posted 10 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.