The PAM Service Area Architect serves as the technology “right hand” of the Solution Director and Service Leads. The Service Area Architect works directly with the IAM Architecture and Strategy lead to define and refine the technology strategy and then ensure the strategy is implemented in the products and services defined within the solution area.
The role includes the following key responsibilities:
- Contribution to the development of technology thought leadership based upon customer experience and market knowledge
- Deliver Best-practice Technology Solutions
- Build and leverage deep understanding of the relevant technologies and vendors in the specific solution
- Ensure strategic technology solutions represent current and future business requirements
- Help build technology skills within the team to ensure successful delivery of products and services at scale
- Work with other architects to ensure a cohesive technology strategy across all solutions
- Develop short- and long-range strategic technology plans to align resources to meet future customer needs and drive superior operating results
- Address performance issues within the service offerings and/or delivery efforts
- Look for ways to improve service delivery and cost to serve via automation, streamlining and better value creation through vendor-supplied products
- Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
- Minimum of 5 years of development/architecture experience
- Experience with Azure Active Directory, Azure PIM, AWS IAM, Windows Server, and Linux
- Experience with DevOps and Agile engineering practices
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Architecture and Implementation experience with Privileged Access Solutions such as CyberArk, HashiCorp Vault, and Thycotic
- Experience deploying systems into a production Cloud Native Environment
- Certification as an AWS Solution Architect (Associate or Pro), Microsoft MCSA or MCSE for Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, Google Professional Cloud Architect or other similar certification
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following: PowerShell Scripting, Terraform, and Ansible
Key skills from inventory:
Identity and Access Management
Security Solution Development
Security Strategy & Planning
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.