Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
The Business & Systems Analyst – Supply/Finance, will be responsible for analyzing, design, and testing components of enterprise application functionality, system integration, reporting, security, and/or architecture. You will be involved in maintenance, enhancement and/or project support. You will have a range of skills and knowledge of the technologies used, and applications supported by Client Service Teams. You will report to an Accenture Supervisor and Client Service Team Manager.
- Work with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partners on and across their assigned Sustainment Support Team
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in Accenture Methodologies
- Provide and own application support in assigned areas
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience with MS Office Suite
- Must be local to Harrisburg/Mechanicsburg, PA
- US Citizenship required; dual citizens not eligible
- Preferred majors: Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain, Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Engineering
- Exposure to Systems Lifecycle Methodology
- Prior IT Production support experience
- US Federal Government IT experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.