Ready to fast-track your Salesforce career?
Join the largest team of Salesforce certified professionals in the industry and champion innovation, leverage deep and cutting-edge Salesforce expertise and pioneer solutions to help transform the world’s leading organizations and governments. Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation Salesforce solutions? Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Salesforce team, where you’ll:
· Expand your experience with over 200 intelligent tools across all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries.
· Join in the development and implementation of new Salesforce-based solutions.
· Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning, Einstein and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
· Join more than 12,000 skilled Salesforce professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
· Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support—whether you're taking the more than 4,200 unique Salesforce certifications or working towards your Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification.
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
The Salesforce Technical Consultant / Developer (Lightning) is a key member of our Delivery organization in the US. In addition to being responsible for developing high performing solutions on the Salesforce platform, the Technical Consultant will provide insight in advanced business analysis, conduct needs assessments, configure apps as required, and also assist in key functions involving client and staff development, training and on-going client support.
Our clients are world leading organizations that are or have selected Salesforce platform to advance their business and the Consultant is an essential team member inside the organization.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office. Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Typical Day Snapshot
New challenges and opportunities arise every day for our Technical Consultants and their roles will vary based on the projects where they are engaged. The work is truly exciting and interesting and will require our Technical Consultants to:
· Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Salesforce platform.
· Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best practices and perform peer code reviews. Typical Salesforce implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Lightning Components, Apps, Mobile, and Custom front ends, etc…), integrations with back office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) and complex data migrations. Experience in one or more of these aspects of a Salesforce project is a must.
· Participate in or lead development workstreams, from design through testing and deployment.
· With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources, and set a realistic schedule for development.
· Knowledgeable of DevOps principles and experience leveraging DevOps tools to deliver solutions in an agile methodology.
· Maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks.
· Post-delivery - assists client teams in supporting the live application and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success.
· Minimum of 6 months experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform which should include: Lightning Components using the Lightning Design System framework, Apex, Apex data loader, and declarative platform tools. (Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc.)
· A minimum of 1 year of exposure to Salesforce.com APEX data loader and integrations
· A minimum of 6 months exposure to leading/mentoring junior developers
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 years' work experience)
· Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
· Prototyping (InVision or similar)
· Experience with web application development including CSS or HTML5.
· Experience developing for Salesforce Communities and Lightning App Builder
· Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
· Knowledge of Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and Salesforce, either through work at industry participants or consulting to the industry
· Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
· Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
· Salesforce Lightning Component Framework Specialist (Trailhead Super Badge)
Lightning Experience Specialist (Trailhead Super Badge)
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.