CFO-Enterprise Value, and we give finance execs the sounding board they need. Value isn’t just about maintenance. It’s about zeroing in on smart, sustainable ways to grow, and finding the right tools to keep everything on track. We’ve got the deep industry experience, the functional insights, the data power, and the digital tech leadership to help our clients make important changes. Whether we’re breaking down meaningful analytics, designing the perfect finance platforms, or building from current risk and compliance models to get ready for the future, we solve our clients’ toughest problems. Visit us here to find out more about CFO-Enterprise Value.
A fraud risk specialist who makes managing multiple, complex projects look easy. Clients and senior leaders turn to you for wise counsel during times of change, because they trust your track record of guiding organizations through big transformations. Whether it’s designing and implementing fraud detection solutions of the future, integrating technologies, or sharing management expertise, you’re their go-to, can-do expert.
- Assess fraud risk scenarios and work collaboratively with clients at top-tier financial services organizations to design and implement fraud risk solutions
- Lead and/or support project teams, share insights, and use analytics to find new ways of working that put people and process first
- Help clients and team members adapt to changing technology
- Understand client business drivers, opportunities, and goals; work to support them
- Manage engagement risk, deliverables, and budgets across multiple, complex projects
- Support go-to-market strategies and the design, planning and delivery of offerings
- Help grow the practice by championing Accenture initiatives and products
- Stay on top of how new regulations and technologies affect clients’ businesses – and ours
- Attract new business by creating thoughtful proposals and building strong client relationships
- Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s what you need:
- 5 years of fraud management consulting experience within the banking, capital markets or insurance industries (payments fraud, account takeover, card fraud, claims fraud, deposit fraud, employee fraud)
- Bachelor’s degree
Bonus points if:
- You’ve already got a CFE or similar certification
- You’ve implemented leading fraud technology vendor solutions like Actimize, FICO, and SAS
- You know your way around core analytics functions like model fitting and statistical analysis
- 5 years of work experience in the following:
- Creating an enterprise fraud strategy or designing a fraud transformation program
- Assessing/designing fraud controls, including decision strategies and manual controls
- Assessing financial services products for fraud risk and recommending controls commensurate with the risk
- Designing and implementing fraud operations processes and workflows
- Performing fraud solution data mapping and data sourcing
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Management Consulting Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Wealth Management Consulting Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Sales & Commerce Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.