Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide subject matter expertise and hands on delivery of data capture, curation and consumption pipelines on Azure
- Ability to build Azure data solutions and provide technical perspective on storage, big data platform services, serverless architectures, hadoop ecosystem, vendor products, RDBMS, DW/DM, NoSQL databases and security.
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new solutions and migrating existing data applications on the Azure platform.
- Conduct full technical discovery, identifying pain points, business and technical requirements, “as is” and “to be” scenarios.
- Build full technology stack of services required including PaaS (Platform as-a-service), IaaS (Infrastructure as-a-service), SaaS (software as-a-service), operations, management and automation.
- Apply Accenture methodology, Accenture reusable assets, and previous work experience to delivery consistently high-quality work.
- Stay educated on new and emerging technologies/patterns/methodologies and market offerings that may be of interest to our clients.
- Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Use considerable judgment to define solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture. Establish methods and procedures
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
- Extensive experience providing practical direction within the Azure Native services and Hadoop
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in Azure and Big Data technologies such as Powershell, C#, Java, Node.js, Python, SQL, ADLS/Blob, Spark/SparkSQL, Databricks, Hive and streaming technologies such as Kafka, EventHub, NiFI etc.
- Experience in using Big Data File Formats and compression techniques
- Experience working with Developer tools such as Azure DevOps, Visual Studio Team Server, GitLabs, Jenkins, etc.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Proven ability to work independently
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.