Applied Intelligence, the people who love using data to tell a story. We’re also the world’s largest team of data scientists, data engineers, and experts in machine learning and AI. A great day for us? Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge of just about every industry. We believe a mix of data, analytics, automation, and responsible AI can do almost anything—spark digital metamorphoses, widen the range of what humans can do, and breathe life into smart products and services. Want to join our crew of sharp analytical minds? Visit us here to find out more about Applied Intelligence.
A Spark or Cloud Data engineering pro—someone who thrives in a team setting where you can use your creative and analytical prowess to obliterate problems. You’re passionate about digital technology, and you take pride in making a tangible difference. You have communication and people skills in spades, along with strong leadership chops. Complex issues don’t faze you thanks to your razor-sharp critical thinking skills. Working in an information systems environment makes you more than happy.
- Consult as part of a team that is in charge of building end-to-end digital transformation capabilities and lead fast moving development teams using Agile methodologies.
- Design and build real-time analytics solutions using industry standard technologies and work with data architects to make sure Cloud Data solutions align with technology direction.
- Lead by example, role-modeling best practices for unit testing, CI/CD, performance testing, capacity planning, documentation, monitoring, alerting and incident response.
- Keep everyone from individual contributors to top executives in the loop about progress, communicating across organizations and levels. If critical issues block progress, refer them up the chain of command to be resolved in a timely manner.
- Develop Cloud Native architecture, data supply chain, Architect, Prototype and Test end to end data supply chain, use cases that drive business value, and provide architecture support to the data scientists.
- Pinpoint and clarify key issues that need action, lead the response and articulate results clearly in actionable form.
- Show a strong aptitude for carrying out solutions and translating objectives into a scalable solution that meets end customers’ needs within deadlines.
- Collaborate with Data Scientist, Security or Research teams working on a variety of AI/ML solutions.
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or 12 years of experience in programming and building large scale data/analytics solutions operating in production environments.
- Minimum 2+ years of expertise in designing, implementing large scale data pipelines for data curation, feature engineering and machine learning, using Spark in combination with pySpark, Java, Scala or Python; either on premise or on Cloud (AWS, Google or Azure).
- Minimum 1 year of designing and building performant data tiers (or refactoring existing ones), that supports scaled AI and Analytics, using different Cloud native data stores on AWS, Azure and Google (Redshift, S3, Big Query, SQLDW etc.) as well as using NoSQL and Graph Stores.
- Minimum 1 year of designing and building streaming data ingestion, analysis and processing pipelines using Kafka, Kafka Streams, Spark Streaming and similar cloud native technologies.
Bonus points if:
- AWS Solution Architect or Azure Architect or GCP architect certification.
- Minimum 1 year of designing and building secured and governed Big Data ETL pipelines, using Talend or Informatica technologies; for data curation and analysis of large production deployed solutions.
- Experience implementing smart data preparation tools such as Palate, Trifacta, Tamr for enhancing analytics solutions.
- Minimum 1 year of building Business Data Catalogs or Data Marketplaces for powering business analytics using technologies such as Alation, Collibra, Informatica or custom solutions.
Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
USA MO - St. Louis
Federal - Mulesoft Integration Developer
Analytics and Insights
USA NY - New York
Data engineering Consultant - LS Data Analytics - Northeast
Analytics and Insights
Data Science Consultant - Banking Data Analytics - NY, Boston, or Philadelphia
Analytics and Insights
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.