CFO-Enterprise Value, and we give finance execs the sounding board they need. Value isn’t just about maintenance. It’s about zeroing in on smart, sustainable ways to grow, and finding the right tools to keep everything on track. We’ve got the deep industry experience, the functional insights, the data power, and the digital tech leadership to help our clients make important changes. Whether we’re breaking down meaningful analytics, designing the perfect finance platforms, or building from current risk and compliance models to get ready for the future, we solve our clients’ toughest problems. Visit us here to find out more about CFO-Enterprise Value.
A top performer when it comes to minimizing cyber risk and keeping clients’ systems safe. Nothing gets by you, and now you’re ready to lead your clients and your team into the future, fending off technology threats and ushering in an era of safer, more secure data solutions for everyone.
- Assess and manage cyber security risk for top-tier financial services organizations globally
- Lead or support project teams, share insights, and use analytics to find new ways of working that put people and process first
- Understand client business drivers, opportunities, and goals; work to support them
- Manage engagement risk, deliverables, and budgets across multiple, complex projects
- Support go-to-market strategies and the design, planning, and delivery of offerings
- Explore new design-based approaches to improve the client/customer experience
- Show clients where and how to benefit from a more flexible workforce
- Help grow the practice by championing Accenture initiatives and products
- Stay on top of how new regulations and technologies affect clients’ businesses – and ours
- Attract new business by creating thoughtful proposals and building strong client relationships
Here’s what you need:
- 7 years of experience in an information security environment focused on technology and security
- 5 years of experience in risk management consulting in financial services (banking, capital markets, FinTech and/or insurance)
- 5 years of experience leading a security strategy and creating governance frameworks while managing large teams working on complex problem-solving
- Bachelor’s degree
- You’re already one of these:
- CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CISM: Certified Information Security Manager
- CBCM: Certified Business Continuity Manager
- C/DRE: Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer
- CISA: Certified Information Systems Auditor
- You’re an expert project manager with a focus on setting strategy and client service
- You know a business growth opportunity when you see one and can negotiate complex deals
- You’ve got an MBA after your name or another type of advanced degree
- Familiarity with Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Cloud Security, Incident Response, Global Identity and Access Management
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco
USA CA - San Francisco
Utility Industry Management Consulting Senior Manager
Fraud Risk & Compliance Consulting Manager
Service & Support Transformation Senior Manager