Accenture’s SAP practice, and we bring the New to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and the latest smart tech like IoT, automation, and AI. We even built myConcerto, a mix of SAP and Accenture that helps lead our clients to big wins. Ready to learn as much as you can? We train our people on "new" SAP like SAP Leonardo, S/4HANA and Cloud, and we offer classes and support through our 50,000+ member community. It’s also nice to know our hard work doesn’t go unrecognized. We’ve got over 70 SAP awards—more than any other partner—and we’re the leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba, SAP Hybris, SAP FieldGlass, SAP Concur, and more. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's SAP practice.
An SAP transformation ace with deep experience helping clients meet the challenges of digitization. You’re in your element using your supply chain know-how and boss-level creative and analytical powers to solve clients’ most complex business problems so their companies can do more. Communication and people skills? You have both in spades and you’re as comfortable inspiring teams to bring their A-game as you are presenting to the C-suite.
Aligning technology with business strategy and goals the SAP Order to Cash Associate Manager works directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. They are sought out as experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise. They enhance Accenture's marketplace reputation.
- Design and optimize End to End SAP Order to Cash processes at the client.
- Conduct workshops to drive Key Design Decisions with clear recommendations and leading practices.
- Configure, Design, Build, Test and Deploy the core Order to Cash solution and ensure it works seamlessly.
- Work with the project team, team leaders, project delivery leads, and client stakeholders to create stand-out Accenture Order to Cash offerings powered by Hybris and SAP Digital Core.
- Develop strong relationships with clients and gain the trust of key advisors
- Make the business case for the SAP technology solution recommended to the client
- Pitch in on sales efforts when needed
- Continue to learn and develop your technical SAP and business expertise
- Be ready to rack up those air miles with weekly travel to client sites Monday through Thursday
Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the SAP SD Module and integration with SAP Hybris.
- Minimum of 2 end-to-end Order to Cash implementation, including hands-on design and configuration
- Bachelor’s Degree
Bonus Points If:
- SAP CAR Experience
- Retail and Consumer Goods Channel Experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
LocationsIL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,WI - Milwaukee
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.