Accenture’s SAP practice in the West, and we bring the New to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and the latest smart tech for SAP when it comes to automation and AI. We help out clients apply intelligence to set their business apart and make them more proactive, predictive and productive – the power of the intelligent enterprise. Ready to learn as much as you can? We put strong emphasis on training our people on S/4 HANA and all the new cloud products from SAP, both functionally and technically. You will get the chance to work in our fastest growing and most dynamic region in the west, with a wide range of top clients across all industries. Accenture’s regional focus also means you will be part of a regional domain and community, with close relationship with peers and Accenture leadership. It’s also nice to know our hard work doesn’t go unrecognized. We’ve got over 70 SAP awards—more than any other partner—and we’re the leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba, SAP Hybris, SAP FieldGlass, SAP Concur, and more. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's SAP practice.
A transformation maven with the skills to help clients meet the challenges of digitization. Your superpower? Using your know-how, creativity, and analytical powers to solve clients’ most complex business problems to help their companies do more. You’re as comfortable leading projects and teams as you are diving into the details of workstreams and configuring SAP solutions. Or you specialize in one or the other, our practice covers the functional & process side of SAP as well as the technical development & technical architecture. Additionally, you have the communication and people skills to inspire teams to bring their A-game
- Perform as SAP basis expert with thorough understanding of the latest technology, tools, and architecture in SAP landscape
- Identify, assesses and solves complex technology problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Perform system-wide analysis regarding the allocation of enterprise application technology and performance
- Develop analysis of technology architecture design in coordination with designers, architects, developers, and business analysts
- Assist in creating and modifying strategies, resolve problems and document issues and resolutions
- Ability to communicate technical issues, plans and solutions from both a business perspective and a technical perspective providing pros and cons for recommended solutions
- Manages small-medium sized teams and/or work efforts at a client
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum 3 years SAP Basis experience either cloud or on-premise
- Minimum 2 full SAP Lifecycle Implementations
- Minimum 2 years SAP HANA Basis experience
- Minimum 1 year of managing a team of technical SAP resources on or offshore
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Bonus Points If:
- You’ve earned SAP S/4 Certifications
- You know SAP Archiving
- You know SAP performance optimization
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CO - Denver,WA - Seattle
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.