Role: MDR Security Sales Lead
Organization: Accenture Technology
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific area or across a range of Accenture offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles, laterally, upward, or in their current role.
Sales professionals drive the sales process and outcomes on a dedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure.
The MDR Security Sales Lead manages the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision- makers at new and/or existing clients; protect and grow the business. Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities
- The MDR Product Specialist will be responsible for New quota carrying opportunities and supporting renewals within the US and to achieve/exceed Bookings target.
- Build relationships with field account teams to jointly position MDR opportunities
- Articulate MDR value proposition and benefits
- Overcome customer MDR objections
- Participate and assist in marketing initiatives to generate demand and increase MDR awareness
- Sell deep and develop our existing business, increase deal size and drive revenue
- Partner with the members of various organizations within Symantec including but not limited to; Sales, Sales Operations, Finance, Technical Support Operations, Services Marketing, and Legal
- Demonstrate an understanding of Outsourced or Managed Service-oriented type of business, preferably with an understanding of Networking and Security Operations
- Engage with C-Level clients to effectively demonstrate the ROI and financial benefits of Symantec’s MDR offerings
- Sell strategic projects to ensure that Symantec builds long-term relationships with clients
Here's what you need:
- 3+ years of experience selling Managed Services
- 5+ years of experience selling Security Solutions
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 8 years total sales experience
- 2+ years of experience with Managed Services, SaaS, or license sales and a proven track record managing and overachieving on quota
Bonus Points if:
- Excellent Sales Qualification skills
- Confident and comfortable engaging senior and executive management with external customers
- Strong people skills with the ability to manage to all levels in a matrixed sales environment
- Self-starter and efficient multi-tasker with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of practical MS Office applications including Project, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Knowledge of CRM tools
- Occasional in-country and international travel may be required
- Familiarity with Outsourced or Managed Service-oriented type of business, preferably with a strong understanding of Networking and Security Operations
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsIL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MI - Ann Arbor,MI - Detroit,MI - Southfield,MN - Minneapolis,MN - St Paul,MO - Kansas City,MO - St. Louis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,WI - Madison
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.