- Ability to sell a point of view, not just have one
- Happy, comfortable and successful working in an iterative way, without a heavy reliance on standard process
- Encourages project team to try new things (through their own actions)
- Ability to redirect and course correct a project as needed
- Generates new ideas, process and structures to help us grow
- Go beyond smart strategy documents to develop real-world solutions positioned for growth
- Great story teller – collects, creates and shares stories (own and ?!)
- Razor sharp insight intuition and quick discrimination of insight and ideas
- Ability to be an intellectual juggler and operate on multiple levels on a project and on the inventing team considering the past, the task at hand and incorporating their knowledge of organization, people, politics, etc.
- Experienced and confident in designing day plans, setting up and leading workshops, moderating consumers, using stimulus and managing the necessary quantity and quality of ideas.
- Motivates and inspires teams
- Helps develop the skills of the people around them (on project and beyond)
- Can make tough calls and have tough conversations with clients
- Attracts talent, works to recruit, on-board and develop them
- Ability to clearly see business opportunities and articulate them convincingly
- Is diplomatic but firm (embodies appropriate levels of bravery)
- Can manage their own energy and others and brings passion to their work
- Writes and owns the POV and approach for new business pitches and proposals
- Creates, leads and grows long lasting client relationships, overseeing the client portfolio, unlocking new opportunities and ensuring high quality output
- Owns day-today project needs and client management
- Manages senior clients plus any big issues throughout their projects
- Can scope and cost a project accurately and in the moment
- Understands and oversees revenue management
- Delivers against their set annual new business targets
- Ensures they and their teams are working profitably
- Builds relationships to unlock new opportunities within Accenture
- Can collaborate with agencies/ teams in the wider Accenture network to build bigger, more connected projects
- Spots opportunities for project teams within Accenture
- Minimum 10 years business experience in strategic consulting, growth focused work, insight, branding, and/or innovation experience as well as a track record for developing new products, services and solutions to business problems.
- At least 4 years’ experience building client relationships across all levels, being a trusted advisor and shaping C Suites agenda, to inspire the whole team.
- At least 3 years’ proven track record of selling big projects or large scale programs
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- You are an idea generator comfortable working in an iterative way.
- A natural Leader, you possess the demeanor, business maturity, intellect and integrity required to establish immediate credibility with key stakeholders within the company.
- You are comfortable leading innovation initiatives, including expertise in design thinking, consumer insight and user experience in both corporate and consulting environments.
- You are united by our 5 core values - Adventure, Impact, Passion, Love & Audacity and these come across in every project we produce as well as everyone we recruit.
LocationsIL - Chicago,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.