Digital Products creates value for our clients, their employees, and their customers. We design and build software that changes the way people work and live. Our team collaborates across studio locations in Boston, Chicago, Houston, New York, and Seattle with 300+ employees across the US and Canada. With expertise in product strategy, project management, QA, design thinking, user-experience design/research, and impeccable development for native mobile, web, and embedded systems, we will help bring clarity to any omni-channel product vision.
We are seeking a software developer who will bring added knowledge and frameworks to our talented web engineering team. This role will work closely with the web services, iOS and Android teams. To date, the team works most frequently with Ruby on Rails, Node.js, ReactJS, and Angular.
- Work closely with our team of designers and developers to build exceptional products
- Build APIs, administrative tools and infrastructure to support iOS and Android mobile applications
- Build full-stack web applications
- Lead projects and mentor junior developers
- Communicate project plans, progress, and scope to clients
- Participate in code and architecture reviews
- Enhance our knowledge of new stacks
- Challenge us to push the envelope and broaden our collective skillsets
- Participate in Agile/SCRUM SDLC
Here’s what you need:
- 1+ years of experience in software development in a team environment
- 1+ years of front-end web development experience using one or more of the following technologies: ReactJS, Angular, Vue, CSS, HTML
- 1+ year experience working in an Agile environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
Bonus points if:
- You have back end web experience using languages such as NodeJS, Go, Ruby, etc.
- You are familiar with working in cloud environments like AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud
- You have worked on Scrum
- You are familiar with Java, WebServices
- You are interested in a client-facing consultant role
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.