Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
A passionate Java Developer that is
- Responsible for design and development of Java code for a large scale Federal IT Program
- Configure software products and system
- Develop product and platform prototypes
- Develop proof of concepts across the technology stack
- Drive consistent quality solution development and delivery
- 5+ years of Java development experience in order to build enterprise applications
- 2+ years Experience with using Java development tools (e.g. Eclipse, JUnit, Git)
- Experience in a large scale Federal IT Program
- Experience with SAFe Agile delivery framework
- US Citizenship required
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.