Accenture Federal Services, helping our federal clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential…and then some. What makes our approach so unique? Operating from the nation’s capital, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How? Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
- Establishing an enterprise architecture to support a large IT transformation across existing applications and environments.
- Defining technical architecture and roadmap.
- Applying domain driven design and microservices architecture to translate service design to meaningful APIs that represent business capabilities.
- Understanding overall vision and objectives and solve business problems using the right set of technical tools and processes.
- Develop data models, engineer business processes and apply emerging technologies such as AI, Blockchain and Predictive Analytics to define an enterprise solution
- Collaborate with other enterprise architects, data architects and cloud architects to define and document enterprise artifacts.
- Work with business stakeholders to identify new services and APIs that ensures consistency and integration with existing APIs and business capabilities.
Here Is What You Need:
- Bachelors Degree or 5 years of experience in positions supporting enterprise architecture
- Working knowledge of enterprise architecture tool such as ARIS to create, analyze and manage enterprise model
- Working knowledge of domain driven design and microservice architecture
- Experience with API management, Cloud architecture, Hybrid API Integration, Business Process Management and Data as a Service
- Working knowledge of Big data architecture and implementation
- Experience with establishing architecture governance models
- Experience with Cloud service models, including PaaS and IaaS
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 7+ years of experience in positions supporting enterprise architecture
- US Citizenship Required
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.