Join our team that is helping the world’s leading life sciences companies to evolve rapidly from selling products to delivering value through better patient outcomes. We work with our pharmaceutical, biotech, medical technology, distributor and consumer health clients globally to redefine the future of the life sciences industry: combining the latest technology with scientific breakthroughs to revolutionize how medical treatments are discovered, developed and delivered to patients around the world.
Our Life Sciences cell and gene therapy (C>) center of excellence helps clients adjust their operating models to bring cell and gene platform based, industry disrupting science–led and curative medicine to market. We work with biopharma companies define and implement fundamentally new and transformative capabilities – clinical and commercial business processes, operating models, and digital ecosystems. Through deep industry expertise, analytics and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now, and the unknown. We enable leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
Our practice is currently seeking Senior Managers shape the trajectory of our C> practice, grow our staff, and deliver build client relationships.
What would you do?
Most of the Senior Managers works on one or more projects at any given point in time, typically as part of a larger account team working on number of priorities.
• Identify and resolve critical business and operational challenges to define our unique perspectives
• Run delivery of C> client-facing projects in the context of emerging practices and capabilities to support C> development and commercialization
• Provide overall guidance on quantitative analysis and research to generate recommendations and insights and drive outcomes
• Identify leading practices to enable JIT and patient-centric supply chains and commercial operations and enabling system architecture
• Build relationships with clients to sustain Accenture's profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner.
• Play interlock role between senior business stakeholders and technology delivery teams to guide digital and other IT projects and ensure alignment of business requirements
• Mentor junior members of the project team and groom them for more responsibility.
Who do we need?
We would love to hear from you if you:
• Bachelor's degree 7+ years of professional experience in the Life Sciences industry
• Preferred advanced degree in a scientific discipline (e.g. M.S. or PhD. in a scientific field or MBA Degree)
• Experience in cell therapy or gene therapy in an industry or academic setting preferred
• Strong oral and written communication skills, presentation skills and MS Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
• Knowledge and experience designing and implementing supply chain, commercial, and ERP solutions and other customer-facing digital capabilities
You will always be learning in this role through:
Work with industry recognized practitioners
within C> community and work alongside with leading industry experts
• Establish strong external network and eminence with a personal brand
• On the job learning: creating experiments with new technologies, products and across team partnerships
• Being part of a forward-thinking HR community committed to training on and the adoption of latest methodologies such as design thinking and agile working.
LocationsCA - San Francisco,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,WA - Seattle
USA NY - New York
Life Sciences Consultant - Commercial Capabilities
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
Posted 2 days ago
Pharma R&D Management Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.