Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
Accenture Federal Services, implementing the latest security frameworks tailored to our federal clients. Cyber security challenges are different for every business in every industry. With customized plans, we prepare, protect, detect, respond and recover along all points of the security life cycle. Whether we’re defending against known cyber attacks, detecting and responding to the unknown, or running an entire security operations center, we help build cyber resilience so our clients can grow with confidence in security.
A Cyber security guru. Your superpower? An expert on guarding all of information systems undergoing authorization. Driven by curiosity, you explore how new technologies can be applied to solve challenging business problems. You thrive in a collaborative, creative, and productive team environment. You have top-notch communication skills and you’re in your element managing projects and juggling priorities in a fast-paced setting where results are everything
As the SOC Shift Lead, you will be responsible for the following:
- Supervise and Manage a small team of Cyber Security Analysts within the SOC in support of the Government Customer.
- Capture cyber-security metrics in direct-support to executive-level briefings (daily, weekly, monthly).
- Ensure accountability and punctuality of security analysts assigned to your shift.
- Guide and mentor peers and subordinates to provide cross training.
- Manage and conduct hands-on technical detection, analysis, containment, eradication, and remediation as a member of the Incident Response team.
- 4 years of professional IT and/or Cyber experience
- Bachelor’s Degree OR 4 additional years of professional IT and/or Cyber experience in lieu of a degree
- Proficient hands on experience analyzing and resolving security incidents, assessing security events as well as managing incident ticketing processes required
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- GIAC Certified Detection Analyst (GCDA)
- GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED)
- GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA)
- GIAC Certified Perimeter Protection Analyst (GPPA)
- GIAC Defending Advanced Threats (GDAT)
- GIAC Network Forensic Analyst (GNFA)
- GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC)
US Citizenship - No Dual Citizenship
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.