Ready to fast-track your Salesforce career?
Join the largest team of Salesforce certified professionals in the industry and champion innovation, leverage deep and cutting-edge Salesforce expertise and pioneer solutions to help transform the world’s leading organizations and governments.
Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation Salesforce solutions?
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Salesforce team, where you’ll:
Expand your experience with over 200 intelligent tools across all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries.
· Lead in the development and implementation of new Salesforce-based solutions.
· Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning, Einstein and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
· Join more than 11,800 skilled Salesforce professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
· Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support—whether you're taking the more than 4,200 unique Salesforce certifications or working towards your Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification.
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
The successful candidate will be able to design technical architecture solutions that span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems; manage the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale; articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for a technical architecture. The Technical Architect will have support from the Global Delivery Group as well as from local support resources provided by the global team.
• Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Typical Day Snapshot – Technical Architect
Collaborate with Functional team to determine how best to implement solution (decisions around declarative vs programmatic vs AppExchange, etc).
Escalation Point for technical issues.
Solution components that are outside of the Salesforce platform:
o Expert platform knowledge.
o Integration (including a technology/not just) and data Migration.
o End to End Technical Solutions.
Play TA role on projects: typically, part-time on more than 1 project at a time.
People Manager have regular 1-on-1s, perform annual reviews, etc.
Sales Support: Help scope, solution, and estimate sales opportunities alongside a delivery lead. Assist in SOW creation, etc.
Practice Development: Mentor resources, take on leadership roles to expand overall practice capabilities, etc.
· A minimum of 2 years of experience developing Salesforce customizations (Apex/VF), integrations, and developing and executing data migrations.
· A minimum of 2 years of experience creating the technical architecture for complex Salesforce implementations.
· A minimum of 5 years of experience in technology implementation for full lifecycle enterprise software projects.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
· Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions – cloud computing strategy, systems design, implementation and management.
· Consulting experience with medium to large consulting firms focusing on cloud computing related consulting (storage, SaaS, multi-tenant computing, large scale computing environments, etc).
· Demonstrated knowledge of XML, SQL, HTTP/HTTPS, and EAI processes.
· Familiarity with multiple implementation standards and methodologies.
· Programming Languages – APEX, VisualForce, Familiarity with ANT and Eclipse tools for working with the IDE.
· Salesforce.com and other certifications, required.
· Very strong work ethic with a customer service focus (high intensity).
· 15+ years of consulting experience preferred; executive level sales support experience in consulting/professional services.
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment.
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent leadership and management skills.
LocationsIL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MN - Minneapolis,OH - Columbus,WI - Milwaukee
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.