Industry Analyst Relations - S&C
Organization: Corporate Function/Marketing + Communications
Location: Philadelphia, Boston, New York, Atlanta, Chicago, San Francisco and DC
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With over 500,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Corporate Functions – Marketing + Communications
As part of this team, you’ll play a key role in helping Accenture execute its strategy. You’ll work with a diverse team of innovative marketing experts who focus on the following areas: global brand management and advertising; global events and sponsorships; internal communications; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; corporate and financial communications; internet marketing; recruitment marketing; client-centric marketing; and industry, service line and geographic marketing campaigns.
YOUR ROLE: Industry Analyst Relations - S&C
- Strengthen Accenture’s relationship and Accenture Strategy & Consulting profile with targeted analysts
- Work closely with Accenture Strategy & Consulting executives and marketing leads to best position the business and drive our end-to-end story
- Lead Accenture Strategy & Consulting participation in relevant industry analyst research
- Report to Allen Valahu, the global industry analyst relations managing director.
- Generate coverage for Accenture Strategy & Consulting that is accurate, positive, and the best positioning possible.
- Help develop our end-to-end story to differentiate Accenture in the market.
- Increase analysts’ awareness of Accenture Strategy & Consulting strategy, capabilities and differentiation.
- Enrich relationships with key industry analysts for Accenture overall
Industry Analyst Relations Plan and Execution for Accenture Strategy & Consulting
- Support development and execution of annual strategic Accenture Strategy & Consulting industry analyst program that is aligned to the business.
- Ensure that industry analyst initiatives are consistent with Accenture Strategy & Consulting’s business objectives
- Manage industry analyst responses to secure leadership positioning in relevant analyst reports including Gartner Magic Quadrants, IDC MarketScapes, HfS Top 10 and Forrester Waves.
- Facilitate the timely completion of relevant analyst briefings and survey requests. This includes awareness of analyst research publication timelines and analyst firm event schedules.
- Ensure that key analysts are getting the information they need and that they understand Accenture's offerings and differentiation.
- Ensure the accuracy of all profile information published by an industry analyst.
- Protect Accenture’s brand and reputation by mitigating and minimizing any negative coverage; escalate issues in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Ensure that revenue estimates are provided consistently and in-line with information reported across other businesses, and at a global level.
- Ensure that no material, non-public information around Accenture's business is made available to industry analysts; ensure proper non-disclosure agreements are in place when necessary during briefings and inquiries.
Industry Analyst Relationship Development
- Help to nurture and expand the relationships between key industry analysts and Accenture Strategy & Consulting leadership.
- Coach designated spokespersons on effective interactions with the industry analysts.
Industry Analyst Teaming, Metrics and Performance Reporting
- Contribute to quarterly and annual leadership reports that demonstrate progress in the industry analyst relations function. These reports will include rating and ranking metrics and top quotes.
Work requirements: Work with colleagues in various time zones; travel nationally and internationally as required
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Work experience: Minimum of 7 years’ experience in marketing, with 5+ years in industry analyst relations and demonstrated success in building relationships with top analysts
- Advanced degree preferred
- Detailed knowledge of the industry analyst relations process
- Established relationships with industry analysts that cover Accenture is a strong plus
- Strong executive presence
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Strong project management skills
- Flexibility and team player given our highly collaborative, matrix global organization
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits here.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia
Communications, Media & Technology Marketing Senior Manager, West
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
Marketing & Communications
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
Marketing Services Campaign Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.