Organization: Corporate Functions/Workplace
Location: Berwyn, PA
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Workplace Management and Solutions professionals provide space and service support solutions for all Accenture people and businesses globally, running Accenture’s workplace as a robust business function leveraging Accenture’s business and technology strategies.
Individual is accountable for the delivery of a suite of Workplace Solutions services on site at the Berwyn Intelligent Operations Center. These services include customer service activities such as client welcome experience, in office experience, catering, meeting and events production, space utilization management, as well as facility and building management services such as life safety functions, asset management, engineering, building and maintenance services, cleaning, mail delivery and logistics. The Workplace Supervisor manages to the related people teams and operating budgets as well as vendors and other business partner relationships. The Workplace Supervisor ensures that service delivery aligns with the NA Workplace and Metro Philadelphia strategic direction and vision, and that it meets or exceeds appropriate customer service experience expectations.
Following are the key responsibilities of the role:
- Oversee Accenture's Workplace Solutions operations across Accenture business entities within the areas of responsibility
- Ensure the delivery of services is in line with predefined and newly set standards. This will involve periodically reviewing the strategic service model and adapting to the changing needs of our digital and mobile workforce and environment along with our hospitality experience
- Set, drive and enforce policies and service standards, ensuring appropriate corporate control and local business relevance
- Plan, manage and account for Workplace service delivery and operating budgets within the areas of responsibility
- Design and manage new or changes to, existing operating models, technologies and business applications to continually support Accenture's Workplace Solutions strategy
- Manage key relationships with external service providers
- Manage key relationships between Workplace Solutions and other customer groups, Corporate Functions and vendors to ensure correct alignment with business priorities
- Provide leadership, direction, development and employee supervision within the areas of responsibility (including succession planning and people development strategy)
- Supervise individuals/team and provide support of and input to human resources processes including career development, salary reviews, recruitment processes and performance management
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum of 5 years supervising and managing teams in a professional services or hospitality environment including facility operations and/or customer service delivery
- Undergraduate degree
- Recent experience (within the last 3 years) with meeting and events including planning and execution
- Hospitality background / industry experience
- Human Resources or Change Management experience
- Superior interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong program/project management skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
USA PA - Pittsburgh
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Executive Support Analyst
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Posted 4 days ago
USA CA - San Francisco
Location Services Analyst
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Posted 5 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.