Accenture Marketing Operations is the global managed services arm of Accenture Interactive. We activate and optimize hyper-relevant, data-driven, brand experiences to deliver breakthrough marketing-led growth, cost effectively, across all digital consumer touchpoints and channels.
Advance your career in a fast-accelerating digital marketing agency on track to transform the industry and dominate the market. Disrupt, innovate, and change the way frictionless marketing strategy is delivered to clients at scale. Deploy new technologies and data-driven insights. Transform the performance of leading brands. Grow alongside our global talent network. Join Accenture Interactive Operations.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Business Process Services professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Operations professionals may be based at a client’s office or in one of Accenture’s 50 delivery centers around the world.
Accenture’s Multichannel Campaign Management and Marketing Operations professionals help our clients achieve increased operational efficiency and effectiveness for direct marketing communications. In addition, our Digital Marketing Operations Campaign Management professionals design marketing programs that help our clients achieve their acquisition, growth and retention objectives across B2C, B2B and B2B2C business models. These technologies typically include campaign management, content management, and data management solutions.
Our projects are typically long-term engagements completed on client sites in teams of combined Accenture and client professionals.
- Maintain knowledge of MCRM capabilities and standards of practice
- Provide oversight for offshore teams for build, test, and execution of campaigns on behalf of client colleagues
- Ensure consistent ways of working and utilization of campaign management tools, Jira, utilization reporting, etc.
- Act as escalation point of contact for Global Commercial Operations leaders, providing direction for resolution and escalating trends to MCRM Delivery Lead
- Meet regularly with client to provide brand/campaign updates, discuss escalated issues, metrics, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring maintenance of knowledge base i.e. process flows and training documentation – updates, improvements, storage, etc.
- Support all project reporting and KPI requirements
- Support the growth of marketing services by identifying and scoping additional opportunities to deliver client value
- Be flexible to connect with global team outside of typical business hours
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working marketing operations with experience in: Direct Marketing, Campaign Management, Email Marketing, and/or Marketing Planning & Financial Management
- Minimum of 2 years of CRM/database marketing experience (e.g. data management, java, tableau, integration, business intelligence) and/or marketing technology implementations (customer databases, CRM/Marketing software, reporting and analytics)
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Client Service Delivery experience
- Experience within the Life Sciences/Pharmaceutical industry (Healthcare Professional and/or Consumer/Patient) required
- Experience with one or more leading marketing automation vendors, such as: Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Exact Target, Adobe Campaign, Aprimo, Unica, Eloqua, Marketo
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MN - Minneapolis,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Dallas
USA NY - New York
New York Metro Location Marketing & Communications Lead (One Manhattan West)
Marketing & Communications
Cloud First Domain Marketing & Campaigns
Marketing & Communications
Chemicals & Natural Resources Industry Marketing Senior Manager
Marketing & Communications
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.