Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC
As the Microsoft ATA SME, you will be standing up a SOC for the client using Microsoft Security Stack. The first phase involves planning, designing and implementing the various Microsoft Security tools in the client's environment. Once the security stack is stood up, the project will transition to a Run Support phase. The Microsoft ATA SME to help design and build the security solution for the client.
Here’s what you need:
- 2+ years of security engineering experience with 1 or more of the following tools: Azure Sentinel, Azure Advanced Threat Analytics, ELK (Elastic), Qradar, Arcsight, Microsoft security stack.
- 5+ years of Windows and/or Microsoft systems administration
- Scripting experience with one or more of the following languages: Powershell, Bash, Shell, Python or any front end/backend code
Bonus points if you have:
- One or more related certification such as PCNSA, PCSA, CCNP, Security+, AWS Solutions Architect, AWS Certified Developer, Azure Fundamentals, Azure Administrator Associate, Azure DevOps Engineer, Splunk Core Consultant, Applicable Security Vendor certifications (Microsoft, Red Hat, McAfee, Tenable, Carbon Black, Palo Alto, Cylance, FireEye, CrowdStrike, etc.)
- Experienced in the acquisition, design, sizing, deployment, installation, maintenance, operating and usage of the Government Enterprise networks
- Familiarity with the NIST 800, FedRAMP, Risk Management Framework, Security Controls, and the Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA) operating standards and applicable guidelines
Important Eligibility Information:
- United States Citizenship required (no dual citizenship)
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Communication, Media, Technology Security Senior Manager - West
Posted 1 day ago
USA IL - Chicago
Security Products Sr Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Security Aerospace Defense CMT Senior Manager - Location Negotiable
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.