Location: Arlington, VA or San Antonio, TX
Accenture Federal Services, a U.S. based subsidiary of Accenture combining bold ideas with proven Accenture commercial innovation, new technologies and mission experience to help our federal clients reach their full potential in the cloud. Using the power of Accenture, we are expanding cloud adoption and taking programs to the next level. We are changing the way the world works and lives. Are you ready to help and learn as much as you can to make a difference? We’ll give you numerous opportunities from training sessions to courses and certifications that will keep your tech smarts sharp. Join us in making yourself and our country better.
An Infrastructure Engineering Team Lead on an Agile Scrum team that works on varied infrastructure engineering efforts within AFS IT. This high performing team has been designing, building, improving, and fixing small and large IT components to support both AFS IT Infrastructure and Security services. You are a well-rounded person who is analytical, functional, technical, motivated, and can deliver consistently. You are able to learn new technologies quickly, work well independently and collaboratively in virtual and face to face environments, have experience working on an Agile Scrum team, and have experience with a number of Microsoft technologies.
- Create end user documentation
- Write PowerShell scripts
- Configure servers
- Troubleshoot workstations
- Develop Power BI dashboards
- Prepare for and deliver presentations
- Identify requirements for ServiceNow workflows
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- 3 years experience working with any of the following:
- Microsoft operating systems and user applications
- Azure AD
- Advanced level Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Vlookup)
- Intermediate level PowerShell scripting
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience as a user and an administrator of the following systems:
- Power BI
- Windows workstations and servers
- Jamf Pro
- Office 365
- Log Analytics
- Azure DevOps
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Proven ability to work independently, and as a team member
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.