We are looking for an ambitious Manufacturing Systems (MES) Associate Manager ready to take on new challenges. As industries head towards Manufacturing and Factory Digitalization, MES stand in the center of manufacturing excellence.
YOUR ROLE: Manufacturing Systems Associate Manager
- Lead in the design, development, documentation, and implementation of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Design/Author/Develop/Configure Electronic Batch Records (EBR)
- Implement MES solutions and integrate with ERP and control equipment
- Documentation of MES configuration and validation of EBRs
- Provide organisation oversight for complex systems involving the development of MES
- Work closely with business management and users to strategically define the needs and design solutions that add value
- Partner with business clients and delivery teams to determine appropriate solutions
- Direct the activities of team in the above tasks
- Document and analyze the information needs of the business and ensure appropriate solutions are delivered
- Gather user requirements in relation to controlling and recording manufacturing activities
- Respond to requests for client proposals
- Manage and develop client relationships
- Global System Implementation
- Manage medium-small teams and/or projects
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years work experience). If Associate’s Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 years work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with PAS-X, Syncade, PharmaSuite, XFP, POMS, Camstar, Simatic-IT or other life sciences compatible MES solutions in a highly automated Life Sciences manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of FDA and GMP guidelines
SET YOURSELF APART:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items
- Understanding of Life Sciences validation processes
- Working knowledge of software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and support methodologies
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
ATAS Support Test Requisition HireVue MM
Industry Solutions & Services
Posted 3 days ago
USA NY - New York
T&D Grid Ops - ADMS Technical Consulting, Utility Industry
Industry Solutions & Services
Posted 8 days ago
T&D Grid Ops ADMS Functional Consultant, Utility Industry
Industry Solutions & Services
Posted 9 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.