Accenture Federal Services, helping our federal clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential…and then some. What makes our approach so unique? Operating from the nation’s capital, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How? Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
The Software AG / ARIS Expert role serves as the SME for ARIS, including environment administration, modeling guidance, ARIS best practices, and configuration management for a large, complex Defense organization.
- 3 years ARIS Modeling experience – understands all of the ARIS model types and when is most appropriate to use them
- 3 years of ARIS Administration experience – experience administering ARIS with access boundaries across several architecture domains
- Excellent communication skills with executives, architects, business process modelers, and functional experts
- Proven expertise importing data into and exporting data from ARIS (e.g., System Architect data interface)
- Expert knowledge of ARIS filters and templates
- Integration experience with ARIS & Alfabet to promote a background for effective portfolio management
- Conceptual understanding of overlaying complex organizations on the architecture viewpoints
- Experience with business enterprise architecture from current state to target state, such as process reengineering
- Experience iteratively building a strong portfolio management capability through business enterprise architecture
- Technical implementation experience is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of DoDAF experience
US Citizens and Dual Citizens Accepted
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.