Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Innovation & Thought Leadership career track drive asset innovation and marketplace reputation within a specific area of expertise. They grow into thought leadership roles, by increasing the depth of their expertise and reputation as an expert or innovator, and can progress either in role, laterally, or upward.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Advanced Threat Services Delivery
- Technical leadership on engagements
- Technical oversight of delivery of services
- Development of project plans and scenario development
- Review of technical deliverables
- Technical oversight / management of engagements
- AARO Sales / Business Development Support
- Presenting capabilities and proposals to clients
- Drafting of proposals and statements of work with the support of our Legal team
- Scoping / level of effort establishment
- Review of statement of work / contracts
- AARO Practice Development
- Provide technical leadership to our North American penetration testing practice in coordination with our global leadership team
- Ensure quality of delivery for penetration testing engagements in North America
- Assist in the establishment of standards and methodologies for selling and delivering offensive services in North America
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with Penetration Testing/Network Security
- Minimum of 6 years of experience/ expert-level knowledge in planning, directing, and managing projects/missions
- Minimum of 6 years of experience/ expert-level knowledge and supervision of highly talented senior penetration testers
- Minimum of 6 years of experience and ability to provide executive level and technical metrics and reports from information captured during Red team missions
- Minimum of 6 years of experience scoping and proposing security assessments.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience with researching and testing new and innovative technologies.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience/ expert-level experience testing the security of multiple operating systems (Windows, UNIX, Linux, IOS), network devices, storage devices, and applications.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience/ expert-level experience with gaining/maintaining network footholds, privilege escalation, and evasion techniques to secure advanced persistent threat presence.
- Ability to travel ~20-30%
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree preferred
- Excellent written skills and ability to write and review deliverables as needed.
- Proven track record in Information Security Sales / Business Development Support to include but not limited to the creation of scenarios for proposals, technical proposals, and scoping.
- Expert ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing at all organizational levels, particularly with client executives.
- Grasp of one on more programming languages to facilitate security assessment processes.
Professional Skill Requirements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.