Health & Public Service Client Group Marketing Senior Manager
Organization: Corporate Function/Marketing + Communications
Location: Preferred - West (San Francisco) or Midwest (Chicago)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With over 500,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Corporate Functions – Marketing + Communications
As part of this team, you’ll play a key role in helping Accenture execute its strategy. You’ll work with a diverse team of innovative marketing experts who focus on the following areas: global brand management and advertising; global events and sponsorships; internal communications; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; corporate and financial communications; internet marketing; recruitment marketing; client-centric marketing; and industry, service line and geographic marketing campaigns.
YOUR ROLE: Health & Public Service Client Group Marketing Senior Manager
The Client Group (CG) Marketing Senior Manager strategically works with the Market Unit Client Group Lead to manage the integrated strategy, planning, implementation, and campaign execution within focused Market Unit and/or across North America market units targeting our clients in Health & Public Services (H&PS). Programs include mixed models of outreach such as direct email, virtual events, location-based workshops, or client-specific strategies activated by a team of Account-based marketers.
- Partner with H&PS business leaders to understand their sales and revenue targets and translate those goals into marketing strategies.
- Activate campaign strategies to position Accenture as the leading provider for technology and human innovation services and increase wallet share and footprint in priority Market Units across our NA H&PS client base.
- Work closely with MU M+C leads and business leads to curate the end to end client experience and architect focused buyer-function based campaigns to establish and strengthen client relationships.
- Builds relationships with internal teams to ensure alignment and full adoption and deployment of global initiatives.
- Management and professional development of a team of market unit-aligned Account-based marketers focused on primary H&PS accounts, providing the skills and resources to help them gain traction with key stakeholders to drive sales opportunities.
- Financial management and KPI reporting for the Client Group against specified goals and measurements including share of voice, sales pipeline, client engagement, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Minimum 10 years professional services marketing
- Industry experience preferred
- Ability to serve as a marketing advisor to key account leadership, directing the right mix of marketing approaches and programs to achieve specific account goals
- Demonstrated ability to plan, present, and turnkey marketing program implementation projects, for the market unit or a specific account
- Ability to manage ambiguity and quick-turn expectations, agile execution and proven excellence in storytelling and written communications, ability to navigate multiple processes, excellent team-building and people management skills, positive and collaborative work ethic
- Strong executive presence
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits here.
LocationsCA - San Francisco,IL - Chicago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.