Location: Alexandria, VA (Kingstowne)
Accenture Federal Services, implementing the latest security frameworks tailored to our federal clients. Cybersecurity challenges are different for every business in every industry. With customized plans, we prepare, protect, detect, respond and recover along all points of the security lifecycle. Whether we’re defending against known cyberattacks, detecting and responding to the unknown, or running an entire security operations center, we help build cyber resilience so our clients can grow with confidence in security.
A risk-savvy and compliance-smart expert in the industry. You stay current with the latest cyber threats and help clients spot them before they happen. You work well across technology teams to implement the latest security frameworks and put security systems and processes in place. And, when it comes to creating IT risk assessments, you tackle the design and launch with ease.
Responsible for day-to-day security analysis and consulting, including vulnerability assessments, developing and updating of SA&A packages, testing, documentation and implementation of security policies and procedures.
- Five years of general IT and/or Cyber experience
- At least two years of experience related to one of the following: risk assessments, security policy development, security strategy, security controls development, compliance readiness or IT Audit
- Ability to implement one or more of the following Federal Security frameworks: FedRAMP, FISMA, FISCAM, RMF, DIACAP and NIST SP 800 series and NIST SP 800-53
- Experience performing system or network administration
- Experience with the following tools: CSAM, XACTA, eMASS
- You have one or more of the following certifications:
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Authorization Professional (CAP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA)
- U.S. Citizenship required
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.