Business: Operations Northeast
Who We Are:
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
What Accenture Operations Does:
Accenture is reinventing business operations through industrialized business process expertise, technology, applied intelligence and data—to boost the intelligence engine of our clients’ businesses—helping them optimize customer experiences and breakthrough business outcomes. Read more about Accenture Operations.
What You Will Do:
The Deal Execution Associate Manager will contribute to profitable sales growth as a member of an opportunity deal team. Typically acts on the deal team in the role of deal shaper, negotiator and/or bid manager. Responsibilities Include:
- Contribute to profitable sales growth
- Create sales campaign strategy and ensure involvement of Accenture Leadership to develop winning, compelling, and compliant win strategies and proposals
- Develop capture tactics, competitive analysis, and teaming strategies that balance program risk and reward
- Support client delivery and business development teams in building relationships with client decision makers and key influencers
- Manage relationships with teaming partners, subcontractors, third parties and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Ensure capture strategy and proposal activities are compliant with internal controls, ensuring corporate and internal reviews are conducted
- Work closely with sales leaders in a team selling environment
- Apply Accenture’s sales process and sales campaign management methodology to a sales opportunity after qualification
- Manage interface with sales lead(s), legal, finance, contracting, human resources, recruiting, marketing, and other internal organizations
- Deal Shaping
- Engage directly on all major outsourcing targeted opportunities to conduct or oversee product or offering positioning, key contracting terms/conditions, deal shaping and financial structuring, including pricing strategies and/or performance-based contracting elements
- Perform sensitivity analysis to maximize financial returns while minimizing risk, including competitive pricing analysis (e.g., price range/price-to-win targeting and Black Hat process)
- Ensure deal compliance with internal controls and review criteria, which may include any of the following: opportunity and final cost proposal production QA reviews, stage reviews, human resources, legal (field operations), CTS, tax, and controllership reviews, capital committee and government proposal audit liaison/interface reviews
- Deal Negotiation
- Lead business negotiation for Accenture’s most complex deals, as defined by scope, size, and the nature of the issues
- Work with deal team leadership for the development, refinement and execution of strategy and roles
- Convey to others the disciplined methodology and tools for following Accenture’s preferred negotiation methodology
1+ years of Sales Support/Bid Development experience in Outsourcing or Information Technology environment
5+ years of experience in sales or delivery of large complex deals.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of 6 years of professional work experience as a Sales or Delivery Support Specialist in a large Outsourcing Sales Organization
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.