- Provide expert advice and training on program security best practices, established enterprise security controls, and federal government requirements for government contracts
- Serve as a liaison with the program and project sponsor, customers, and other stakeholders
- Mitigate and manage risk, conduct customer and stakeholder analyses, and provide oversight to a project
- Expand or reorganize a business unit or operation, and advise on the development of specific improvement cost and time saving solutions and business case analyses to support transformation efforts
- Contribute to the development of innovative principles and ideas
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities to improve program performance, capitalize on mission achievement, and contribute to the process for improving operations.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with DLP, DRM, Data Encryption & Masking experience with at least one of the following vendors SecureDataVoltage, Vormetric, Informatics, Titus, CipherCloud, Symantec DLP Information Protection, Websense DSS, Digital Guardian, McAfee, BigID, Ionic, and GigaTrust
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with data protection or information security technology experience
- Security professional certification such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, CIPP or ISO 27001
- Recognized technical certification such as Symantec CSP in Data Protection, Certified McAfee Security Specialist CMSS DLP Focus, Websense Data Security Suite DSS Professional, or Informatica Certified Specialist or Expert
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.