Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
The Federal - SAP Fiori UI5 Developer is responsible for the technical design, coding and unit testing of the SAP ERP Central Component (ECC), Public Sector Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Business Warehouse (BW) reporting, and SAP front-end technologies (Fiori/SAPUI5).
- Perform maintenance, enhancement and/or development work of SAP modules and those that interface with other applications
- Use the technologies and applications supported by the Client Service Teams
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor of Science (BS) OR Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree OR 4 years relevant SAP/Web Design experience
- Minimum of 3 years of SAPUI5 development experience
- Minimum of 5 years of front-end Web development and built multiple applications
- Minimum of 5 years of system development life cycle experience, covering all project phases of the system development life cycle
- Must be local to Mechanicsburg, PA area or willing to travel at least 50%
- US citizenship required (dual citizenship not eligible for consideration)
Bonus points if you have:
- US Federal Government IT experience
- Exposure to Systems Lifecycle Methodology (Waterfall/Agile)
- Prior IT Production Support experience
- Prior experience with Enterprise Warehouse Management Standard Fiori or S/4 solutions
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington,IL - Chicago,MD - Baltimore,NC - Charlotte,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Harrisburg,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,VA - Arlington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.