- Answer client’s business questions by dissecting their data, using measurement techniques, drafting KPIs, and building reports and dashboards.
- Collaborate with clients and team members on data visualizations using tools such as Tableau, Qlik, IBM Cognos, Plotly, and Kibana, per clients’ needs.
- Generate requirements for application designs while pinpointing the best type of visualization to meet your client’s needs.
- Build and test functional prototypes for BI, data discovery, and analytics solutions.
- Run data and dashboard quality assurance throughout the design phase in collaboration with your team.
- Build dashboard automation processes and pull together and deliver presentations based on your findings.
- Work together with IT Architects, BI analysts, database developers, application developers, and functional practitioners, as well as with clients/partners.
- Minimum of 3 years of combined data, analytics and strategic consulting experience
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience on Big Data technologies such as Java, Node.js, C##, Python, SQL, EC2, S3, Lambda, Spark/SparkSQL, Hive/MR, Pig, Oozie and streaming technologies such as Kafka, Kinesis, NiFI etc.
- Minimum of two years of experience one or more of the following areas:
- Business Translator (identifying business problem, initiative, analytics intervention, data scientist management, data science interpretation, storytelling)
- Analytics led Performance models (spanning multi-functions with direct/ indirect causality, used to inform strategic and operational planning and decision making)
- Data & Analytics Transformation (current state assessment, strategy development, value case, roadmap, and blueprint)
- Process Automation, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence practices (knowledge of how advancing digital tools and techniques are applied in enterprise data and analytics strategies and roadmaps)
- A Bachelor’s degree, or an Associate’s degree and 6 additional years of experience, or 12 additional years of experience.
- Experience and certification with any cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) is a strong plus
- Experience with Data Warehouse migration
- Create a value chain to help address the challenges of acquiring data, evaluating its value, distilling & analyzing.
- Lead data modeling activities to capture and model data requirements, business rules, and logical and physical models.
- Examine data from multiple sources, Teradata and Oracle, and share insights which provide competitive advantage
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.