· A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in project management, business analysis, and technology implementation in full life-cycle Cloud/CRM engagements
· A minimum of 3 years of experience in Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and Salesforce.com, either through work at industry participants or consulting to the industry.
· A minimum of 3 years' experience in Cloud Computing project implementation – Well rounded in both functional and technical aspects of a CRM engagement
· A minimum of 2 years of experience leading teams
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associates Degree, must have minimum 6 years’ work experience)
· Ability to travel 80%.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Ability to adapt to dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
· Customer oriented and great at building client relationships
· Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions --Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and cod computing strategy, systems design, integration, implementation and management.
· Previous experience in leading up an Application Functional team (Configuration, customization, Force.com development) or Application Integration team (including data integration/data modeling)
· Consulting experience with medium to large consulting firms focusing on cloud computing related consulting (solution architecture, storage, SaaS, multi-tenant computing, large scale computing environments, etc).
· Experience managing multi-shore projects
· PMP and other project management certification preferred
· Salesforce.com and other cloud platform certifications
· Very strong work ethic with a customer service focus (high intensity).
· 5+ years of consulting experience preferred; executive level sales support experience in consulting/professional services.
Professional Skill Requirements
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment.
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent leadership and management skills.