- Design and Implement AWS architectures and environments
- Design Native Cloud Application Architectures or optimize applications for AWS
- Collaborating within a project team to solve complex problems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or other related discipline. Four (4) additional years of related experience will be considered in lieu of a bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 5 years of engineering experience with 2 years of that experience focused on Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud architecture, operations, DevOps, or administration.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with cloud automation and scripting.
- Minimum 2 years of experience creating deployment scripts (e.g., CloudFormation, Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Ansible).
- Strong hands-on experience of programming in at least two of the following: Python, Ruby, Go, Swift, Java, .Net, C++ or similar object-oriented language
- Minimum 1 years of experience with containers (e.g., Docker).
- In depth understanding of Cloud Migration methodologies and best practices.
- At least 1 AWS Cloud Certification – Associate or Professional
- A system engineering or developer background with the ability to learn quickly and share your knowledge with the broader team.
- A mindset of automate everything, with experience demonstrating this.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.