Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
As a Digital Marketing Coach - Senior Analyst you will work collaboratively between Accenture’s internal marketing & analytics teams and insurance agents, your personal clients. You will help agents build their overall marketing strategies and ensure the agent’s successful execution of marketing tactics and digital profile clean-up, including ongoing coaching and support.
- Conducting one on one agent interviews (performed virtually)
- Host weekly half hour sessions focused on profile clean-up, followed by digital marketing skill building (both are hands-on)
- Provide guidance and outstanding client service to guide the agent’s marketing initiatives
- Provide tips and tricks to make agents marketing efforts more efficient and effective, less time consuming and more impactful
- Digital/social marketing strategy and planning, with the ability to identify the right tactics across a multitude of marketing channels (digital, social, content, email, paid media, etc)
- Oversee onboarding of agents to make sure to convey effectively the client’s marketing and product tools/offerings/compliance and help guide their training/usage of those tools
- Convince agents to purchase a year-long membership with additional social and paid search support after initial 12-week program
- This role does not require travel
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in customer service within a client services environment
- Experience in marketing
- Proficient in the suite of office tools from Microsoft (Ex. Word, Power Point & Excel)
- Proficient in social media/online marketing platforms
- Certified in Facebook Blueprint and Google Ads (buying)
- Experience working in a client-facing or account service environment
- Work experience in insurance industry a plus
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish ongoing relationships
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Impeccable time management and prioritization skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Intelligent Citizen Care Delivery Lead
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Intelligent Citizen Care Training Lead
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Intelligent Citizen Care Team Lead
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.