Accenture Federal Services, helping our federal clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential…and then some. What makes our approach so unique? Operating from the nation’s capital, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How? Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
A driven creator. How do you take your coffee? By installing Java. An expert in espresso-ing yourself in Java speak to integrate it into clients' websites, programs, and applications. You give projects and clients the kick-start to success. How exactly? You brew up the design, development, and management for a particular Java-based application, or several at one time. You collaborate with others to determine goals and objectives, then write code to meet the desired functionality for the demands before testing. Thirsty for knowledge to keep your skills piping hot. You wake up on the right side of the bed, eager to solve clients' challenging business problems.
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate adherence to the functional specification.
- Using configuration management and integration/build automation tools to manage and deploy Java code.
- Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
- Troubleshooting and performance tuning Java-based applications.
- Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in Java technologies, Service Oriented Architecture concepts, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts.
- Collaborating within a project team comprised of talented employees with diverse and complementary skills.
- Proficient experience with Java-based MVC frameworks (Spring MVC, Spring Boot, etc.)
- Experience with Java and JEE frameworks
- Experience using HTML5/CSS3 in responsive web applications
- Experience with Frontend frameworks and libraries
- Experience with Eclipse/VSCode/IntelliJ/NetBeans/FireBug/Chrome development tools
- Experience with databases, SQL
- Experience with mobile (IOS, Android) and hybrid frameworks (Ionic,Titanium, etc.)
- Experience with responsive web development (e.g. bootstrap, material design, zurb foundation, etc.)
- Experience dynamic stylesheet languages (e.g. SASS, LESS)
- Experience with Agile (SCRUM, Kanban), Standard SDLC, CMMI compliant projects
- Experience with issue tracking software (e.g. JIRA, BugZilla, Rational Suite)
- Experience with Quality Assurance code quality frameworks, plugins (e.g. SonarQube, OWASP dependency plugins)
- Experience with source control management (SVN, GIT, Mercurial, CVS)
- Experience with build/continuous integration (Maven, Ant, Grunt, Gulp, Node/NPM, Webpack, etc.)
USA PA - Pittsburgh
Java Full Stack/Cloud Native Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - San Antonio
Federal - Automation Test Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Salesforce Developer
Posted 1 day ago