Here’s What You Need (Basic Qualifications)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an operational environment, with customer-facing responsibilities.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an information/cyber security role – ideally focused on intrusion detection/security monitoring and analysis.
- Minimum of 1-year experience understanding of the cyber security threat landscape, including detailed technical knowledge about the most prevalent vulnerabilities, threats, attack methods, and infection vectors.
- Minimum of 1- year experience in computer networking, including a detailed understanding of TCP/IP and other core Internet protocols.
- Minimum 1 -year experience with programming languages such as Python, Java, C# and able to automate basic task.
- Minimum of 1-year experience technical and troubleshooting skills with the ability to be dynamic and adapt in order to solve complex technical issues with customers and partners.
- Minimum 1- year experience retrieving information and generating reports using SQL.
- Minimum of 1 year with one or more of the following certifications: SANS GCIA, SANS GCFA, SANS GCFE, OSCP.
Bonus Points If (Preferred Skills)
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- The ability to communicate clearly at all levels, demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Consistently high levels of teamwork and professionalism
- Passion for cyber security, learning, and knowledge sharing
- Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to be dynamic and adapt in order to solve complex technical issues with customers and partners
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.