We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
Accenture Security delivers continuous, rapid fire innovation and new business capabilities that meet —and redefine—the needs of the digital era. You’ll help our clients—including 94 of the Fortune 100 and governments around the world—transform their technology infrastructures using resources that range from cloud, data centers and workplace to networks, security and managed services.
Accenture Security helps organizations prepare, protect, detect, respond and recover along all points of the security lifecycle. Cybersecurity challenges are different for every business in every industry. Leveraging our global resources and advanced technologies, we create integrated, turnkey solutions tailored to our clients’ needs across their entire value chain. Whether we’re defending against known cyberattacks, detecting and responding to the unknown, or running an entire security operations center, we will help companies build cyber resilience to grow with confidence. Our team of the security sector’s brightest people use the coolest tech to out-hack the hackers and help clients build resilience from within. We blend risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security and managed service solutions to rethink the entire security lifecycle.
We are currently looking for professionals for our Managed Security Services aka “MSS” practice with extensive experience in the following:
Proven success in leading a team-oriented environment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Desire to work in a fast paced and highly collaborative environment
Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Can apply deep security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients
The Work (Role Responsibility)
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, your duties as I&AM Security Manager likely will include:
- Working directly with clients and Accenture teams in a multi-disciplined team structure, designing and implementing I&AM solutions across a variety of vendor products including ForgeRock.
- Developing deep working relationships with Senior Executives and Senior Managers across the client account team and client.
- Understanding the business direction of companies and creating optimized I&AM architectures to meet their business needs.
- Building knowledge capital through research and development and leveraging industry insights to deliver best of breed expertise to clients.
Helping grow Accenture Security across North America through thought leadership and entrepreneurialism
Secondary Responsibilities Include
· Proactive incident trend analysis and false positive reduction
· Supporting the development of new SOC analytics
· Developing or updating analysis policies and procedures
· Developing and Maintaining inter-organizational intelligence sharing apparatus