Location: Vienna, VA
Accenture Federal Services brings together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Operating in the nation’s Capital, we stay ahead of what’s coming next. Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile and interactive experiences that exceed our people’s expectations.
Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
An inventor and a problem-solver. Curious and future-focused, you are always looking to dive deep into new technologies and meaningfully apply them. You are ready to work with engineers and stakeholders to create intelligent solutions for clients.
- Participate in the full system lifecycle including analysis, planning, implementation, testing, documentation, and operations.
- Work on simple tasks independently or works as part of a team on larger more complex projects under the direction of a Project Manager.
- Will be responsible for manual and automated testing during each sprint. This includes updating and maintaining the defect log, test execution log, and any other required documentation.
- Bachelor's degree
- 7 Years' experience related to QA Testing.
- Experience in the following areas:
o Agileo Seleniumo Section 508o Javao Server, network, and hosting environmento Relational and nonrelational databaseso User interface and user experienceo Quality assurance
- US Citizenship required; dual citizens not eligible
Bonus points if:
- You have experience with Docker
- You have experience with Jenkins
- You have experience with GIT/Stash
- You have experience with automated testing.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.