Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 500,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
Technology Architectures professionals demonstrate end-to-end Technology Architecture skills, covering all T.A. aspects (Execution, Development and Operations); have experience in blueprinting, designing, estimating, implementing, testing and assessing end-to-end technology architecture and solutions; are typically certified by the MTA Certification programme.
Digital Architecture professionals demonstrate skills in Blueprint, Estimate, Architect, Implement, Test, Assess and Sell Technology Architectures for Digital Solutions, including but not limited to all the ADM Architecture work-stream activities and deliverables, covering the required blueprint & roadmap, analysis, design, build, test and deploy phases.
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here's what you will need:
- A minimum of 3 years of professional hands-on experience with MuleSoft development, including areas such as ESB Enterprise Edition, CloudHub, and/or API Management
- A minimum of 2 years of professional hands-on experience with competing vendors such as JBoss Fuse, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Fusion, Etc AND a minimum of 2 years coding experience in languages such as Java, C#, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years work experience). If Associate’s Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 years work experience
Bonus points if:
- Certified Mulesoft Developer (current)
- Experience with integration between common applications such as Workday, Salesforce.com, PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle Cloud Apps
- Experience with other API Management tools such as Apigee
- Experience with MUnit or other automated testing frameworks related to developed code
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.