Location: Vienna, VA
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
A motivated, inquisitive developer. You use your skills to deliver innovative solutions that help our federal clients improve the services they provide to the American public. Driven by curiosity, you explore how new technologies can be applied to solve challenging business problems. You thrive in a collaborative, creative and productive team environment.
- Utilize an Agile incremental delivery approach, supporting incremental development of high-quality, fully tested Java based web application delivery every 2 weeks.
- Adhere to, promote, and help maintain development standards and best practices; participates in regular code reviews.
- Work with developers, QA team members and management to support all areas of the agile SDLC approach.
- Contribute to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organization; contribute to acceptance/functional testing duties and part of incremental feature development.
- Participate in peer reviews and unit testing, have a passion for constantly improving the individual and team effectiveness.
- Minimum 7 years of Java experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with modern agile development skills
- Experience using Java development tools (e.g. Eclipse, JUnit, Git)
- Experience with relational or other database platforms, SQL or other query languages
- Experience with API management and usage (REST)
- Experience with Java-based MVC frameworks (Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Jersey etc.)
- Experience with automated quality assurance
- US Citizenship required; dual citizens not eligible.
Bonus points if:
- You have experience with Spring Framework (annotation based)
- You have experience with Hibernate
- You have experience with Linux
- You have experience with Jenkins
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
USA IL - Chicago
Hybris Technical Lead
Mortgage LOS Integration Specialist - MC Network - Location Negotiable
USA CO - Denver
.net Software Developer Specialist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.