Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Owning the client relationship for Operations driving strategic, financial, and operational decisions
- Understanding the client’s context within the industry and competitive position
- Understanding the client’s business priorities and bring Accenture assets and expertise to the client aligned with these priorities
- Defining a strategic roadmap consistent with account plan that describes the incremental value that will be brought to the account, including the innovation agenda leveraging the internal team as needed
- Ensuring differentiated outcomes are delivered to the client, in alignment with expectations, solution and contract
- Integrate with Accenture service lines, including the Delivery Network, in support of the overall account
- Ensuring the right talent exists on the account to deliver to client expectations within budget and creating the infrastructure to enable talent rotation and development to support the evolution of client needs and Accenture operations strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 7 years of contact center experience
- Minimum of 7 years of operations and/or consulting experience
- Minimum of 5 years of analytics experience
- Minimum of 5 years of account management experience with overall financial responsibility
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience
- Minimum of 3 years of team leadership experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.