Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
As a Sr. SAP Functional Consultant - Finance HCM, you are involved in maintenance, enhancement and/or development work of SAP modules and those that interface with other applications. You have a range of skills and knowledge of the technologies used and applications supported by Client Service Teams and reports to their Accenture Supervisor and Client Service Team Manager.
- Work with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partners on and across their assigned Sustainment Support Team.
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in Accenture Methodologies.
- Provide and own SAP application support in assigned areas.
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the SAP applications.
- Analyze, design and test break/fix requests and enhancements to SAP modules.
- Provide primary support toward installation of application releases into production as directed.
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews / walkthroughs.
- Create operational documentation for the SAP application.
- Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status.
- Provide input to assist in determining level of work effort for assigned activities.
- Assist their Accenture Supervisor and Client Service Team Manager in monitoring budget by providing estimated-time-to-complete (ETC) and actuals for assigned tasks.
Must be local to Mechanicsburg, PA or willing to travel up to 75%.
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's Degree OR 4 years of relevant SAP HCM experience in lieu of degree
- 4+ years of SAP experience in one or more of the following SAP modules:
- Minimum of 3 years experience with MS Office Suite
- Minimum of 2 years managing small to medium sized teams and/or work efforts
Bonus points if you have:
- US Federal Government IT experience
- Experience with Systems Lifecycle Methodology
- SAP Development background/experience
- Management experience covering multiple client engagements (Federal and Non-Federal)
- Experience with SAP Fiori/UI5 & Responsive Design Architecture, Funds Management (FM), Financial Accounting (FI), Workforce Management (WFM), Asset Management (AM), Controlling (CO), Project Systems (PS), Sales & Distribution (SD), Procurement for Public Sector (PPS)